What is AI Smart Contract 0X0?
0x0.ai is a Decentralized Finance (DeFi) platform that offers a secure and private environment for users to engage in financial transactions, incorporating a suite of tools that combine AI technology with robust privacy and security measures.
Key offerings of the platform include:
- AI Auditor: This AI-powered tool analyzes the solidity code of smart contracts for vulnerabilities, errors, and other issues that could potentially pose a risk to the security and functionality of the smart contract.
- Privacy DEX: A decentralized exchange (DEX) that uses advanced cryptography technologies like zero-knowledge proofs to ensure anonymous and untraceable cryptocurrency transactions for its users.
- ERC20 Mixer: An ERC20 mixer that uses Linkable Spontaneous Anonymous Group (LSAG) technology and an inbuilt flash loan protocol. This allows users to mix their tokens to achieve a higher degree of anonymity and untraceability.
Additionally, the platform is designed to create a passive income stream for 0x0 token holders. All utility income generated from fees on the platform is distributed to 0x0 holders in Ether (ETH).
How Does 0X0.ai Work?
Based on the information provided by their website, we can understand the general functioning based as:
- AI Auditor: This feature uses artificial intelligence to analyze the solidity code of smart contracts. Solidity is a programming language used for implementing smart contracts on various blockchain platforms, most notably, Ethereum. The AI auditor checks for vulnerabilities, errors, and other issues that could compromise the security and functionality of the smart contract. By doing so, it ensures that the integrity of all transactions on the platform is maintained.
- Privacy DEX (Decentralized Exchange): 0x0.ai uses advanced cryptographic technologies, such as zero-knowledge proofs, to facilitate anonymous and untraceable cryptocurrency transactions. Zero-knowledge proofs allow one party (the prover) to prove to another party (the verifier) that they know a value x, without conveying any information apart from the fact that they know the value x. This technology ensures that users can conduct transactions securely and privately.
- ERC20 Mixer: This feature enables users to "mix" their tokens, enhancing their anonymity and untraceability. The mixer uses Linkable Spontaneous Anonymous Group (LSAG) technology and an inbuilt flash loan protocol. LSAG is a digital signature scheme that provides privacy for the signer by hiding their identity among a group of users. The flash loan protocol is a DeFi innovation that allows users to borrow assets without collateral, provided that the loan is returned within the same transaction.
The platform also generates income from transaction fees, which are distributed to 0x0 token holders as a form of passive income. This is a common feature in DeFi platforms, incentivizing users to hold their tokens and participate in the platform's ecosystem.
The chart above provides the current trading price for this project and can be set to display various time frames, including the entire price history for the project:
Should You Invest in AI Smart Contract (OXO) Now?
The indicator below is provided by Trading View and is an algorithm that includes many commonly used technical indicators such as trendlines, moving averages, and momentum indicators, aggregated into an all-in-one "Buy or Sell" indicator for this project.
This is the current buy/sell sentiment based on technical indicators:
Was it a Good Investment?
This article was published on May 19th, 2023 when the trading price for OXO was $0.07646.
A $1,000 investment in this project would have bought 13,078 tokens.
Today that $1,000 investment is now worth:
0X0 Project Links:
Before Investing in any Crypto Project
It is important before making any decision to purchase any cryptocurrency, to research and analyze the project as well as Do Your Own Research (DYOR). This can include performing both a technical and fundamental analysis of the project.
If you are a crypto investor considering this project, here are some initial factors to consider before making an investment.
Initial factors to consider:
- Historical performance: How has project the performed? Examine both the short-term and long-term performance to better understand the stability or volatility within the price. Look at where the price is trending, both in the short-term and long-term.
- Volume: Analyze the trading volume of the cryptocurrency to see if there is sufficient liquidity and market demand to be able to sell when needed. This is especially important when dealing with low-capitalization altcoins.
- Market cycles: Be conscientious of market cycles and how they may impact the price of the cryptocurrency, this can include the overall market trend (bull/bear market) as well as the cycle for the specific project.
- Market sentiment: Observe the general sentiment of the market regarding the project and assess if it is positive or negative towards the future market price of the project.
- Market events: Search for any major current or near future events that may have an impact on the future price of this project. This can include upcoming new releases, public partnerships, or even regulatory developments.
It is important to note that past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. This is especially true for cryptocurrency projects as this is a highly volatile (and speculative) market.
If you have decided to move forward on the project, it is worth conducting both a technical and fundamental analysis of the project (especially if you are considering holding for the longer term).
If you are looking to make a quick return on your investment, it's possible to just look at the technical analysis to determine your buy-in and selling price. If however, you are looking to hold for the longer term, it's necessary to also take into consideration the fundamental analysis.
Technical Analysis (When to Buy or Sell)
Technical analysis is a method used to evaluate the price movement and trends of a cryptocurrency by analyzing its historical price data and chart patterns to determine the probable future price movement.
The aim of technical analysis is to identify buying and selling opportunities by analyzing market trends and making predictions about future price movements and is one of many tools used to determine probable future movement by analyzing data and statistics gathered from historical trading activity, such as price movement and volume.
Technical analysis is important because it can help investors to identify potential buying and selling points based on past price movements and market trends.
When conducting technical analysis for purchasing a cryptocurrency, the following factors should be taken into consideration:
- Charts: Analyze the price charts of the cryptocurrency to identify trends, support and resistance levels, and chart patterns
- Indicators: Use technical indicators, such as moving averages, volume, and oscillators, to gain insights into market sentiment and potential buying and selling points.
- Trends: Identify the long-term and short-term trends of the cryptocurrency, including bull and bear markets, and make predictions about future price movements.
- Volatility: Observe the volatility of the cryptocurrency and assess if it is suitable for your risk tolerance and investment strategy.
- Market events: Consider any market events that may impact the price of the cryptocurrency, such as news, partnerships, or regulatory developments.
Fundamental analysis helps in determining the long-term success of a cryptocurrency project and this is especially important if you are looking to hold the cryptocurrency for a long period of time. If you are only interested in short-term gains, you may ignore this can go straight to the technical analysis.
Fundamental analysis is a method to evaluate the "intrinsic value" of the crypto project and the following factors should be taken into consideration:
- Technology: Evaluate the technology behind the cryptocurrency, including its security, scalability, and potential for future developments.
- Adoption: Assess the level of real-worldwide adoption and usage of the cryptocurrency, as well as its potential for future growth.
- Competition: Analyze the competition in the market and how it may impact the demand and value of the cryptocurrency.
- Team and leadership: Look at the team behind the cryptocurrency and their experience, track record, and plans for future development.
- Partnerships: Consider any partnerships or collaborations that the cryptocurrency has established, as they may impact its future growth and adoption.
- Regulatory environment: Analyze the regulatory environment and legal status of the cryptocurrency in your country, as it may affect its future value and adoption.
- Financials: Examine the financial health of the cryptocurrency, such as its revenue, expenses, and market capitalization.
Before investing in any cryptocurrency project, it's important to perform your own research and due diligence. In doing so, you will help to minimize your risk and maximize your gains on the investment.
If you would like to learn more about investing in cryptocurrency, read our investors guide: